The Apple iPhone 4 boasts of more than 100 changes and improvements from previous models. Here are the top ten which you might most want to consider before deciding whether to upgrade.
1) Multi tasking. Now that I have mastered chewing gum and walking in a straight line at the same time I can do two things at once on my phone as well. I can do things like listen to music while reading an iBook. Double clicking on the Home button gives you a list of the applications which are currently running.
2) More voice control. Having a conversation with a machine never loses its appeal no matter how many times you do it and the iPhone OS 4 had more capability in this area than any other phone.
3) Enhanced on screen display. The images on the screen are now fabulously clear, even when you zoom in and out as much as possible.
4) Easier organization. The simple yet effective addition of Smart Folders lets you organise all your files just the way you want to. It might not sound like much but it will make your life a lot easier.
5) Longer battery life. The more efficient chip housed inside the stylish case uses less power. This means that you can get up to 40 hours music playback time.
6) Better camera. You can now take better pictures and videos than ever with the iPhone OS 4.
7) Higher quality phone calls. The additional microphone and noise reduction system mean that you will be able to have more meaningful conversations in noisy places.
8) Visual voice mail. This handy feature lets you choose the order in which you pick up messages.
9) Better looking than ever. Not you, the phone.
10) Games centre. Now you have access to more games, social gaming network options and all the features and stats you can safely handle on your Apple iPhone 4.