There are very few things that almost every man owns, but a wallet is probably the most common (where else would we carry our cards and crap after all?). To that end I am always on the lookout for stylish feature filled wallets, which is how the Bellroy Hide & Seek first grabbed my attention. The Hide & Seek wallet boasts card storage, bank-note storage and secret sections for your larger notes and credit cards. Bellroy recently launched a version for UK bank notes too, which is featured in the review below.
What’s Included (In the neatest little envelope you’ll ever see):
- 1 X Bellroy Hide & Seek Wallet
- 1 X instruction card
Name: Bellroy Hide & Seek Slim Wallet
Dimensions: 11.5cm x 9.5cm
Space: Holds 10 cards (Maximum)
Colours: Black, Java or Cocoa
Warranty: 3 years replacement guarantee
- Does what it says on the tin; thins, has a hidden section ideal for keeping prying eyes off your larger notes.
- Feels like an executive wallet and looks amazing
- It’s not cheap, but is a quality item.
- The leather is soft and may mark easily (time will tell)
- Cannot hold all the cards, receipts and crap in the world (but that’s the point)
The Hide and Seek wallet is ideal for the man that wants a clutter free pocket. The elegant styling will make owners the envy of their friends, and it’s exclusive enough to compete with wallets with a higher price tag (although is admittedly dearer than most wallets). It’s best suited for people who only want to carry a few cards (max 10) and no coins, but Bellroy does offer other wallets for different needs. Check it out at Bellroy’s site, or feel free to ask any questions about the Hide & Seek wallet below.