Hair and beauty product company Ulta recently released its ONYX Ceramic Digital Hairstyling Iron that can play MP3 files while straightening your hair. The Onyx Hairstyling iron, which lets users jam to their favorite songs while fixing their hair, has a built-in music player that can hold up to 500 songs for a customizable playlist.
You can effortlessly smooth and bring brilliant shine to your hair with the device’s Ceramic Floating and Beveled Plates that produce negative ions and infrared heat, which seals moisture and repels humidity to get a frizz and static free hairstyle. The Onyx Ceramic Digital Hairstyling Iron can reach up to 420 degrees due to the MCH heating system that provides instant heat that will straighten your hair.
The device has 2 GB of memory and has a USB cable to make file transfer simple. The ONYX hairstyling iron has a suggested retail price of £100.
- Built in High Quality MP3 Player plays with or without plug
- 2 GB of memory that can carry up to 500 songs
- ONYX Ceramic plates
- Onyx Ceramic Heat that eliminates static and reduce frizz
- MCH Heating elements that provide instant heat up to 420 degrees
- Squeeze Sensitive Floating Plates grips hair for even control
- Anti Slip Grip and Beveled plates
- 9ft Professional Swivel Cord and hang-up hook
- 1 Year warranty
Is this a good idea or a little bit mental? At least you will remember to turn them off.